lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:crose1000"

10 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Banned for time#10

7.0 seconds. Yes. That is too much time? I thought it was 6 but it was 7.

crose1000
Lichess Feedback - Banned for time#7

I took 6 seconds on my final move. Which is what I said in the comment. Do you call 6 seconds something other than 6 seconds?

crose1000
Lichess Feedback - Banned for time#4

I didn't abort games or stall on time. I took 6 seconds to make a move. Don't comment without reading what people say.

crose1000
Lichess Feedback - Banned for time#1

I just got banned for taking 6 seconds to make a move. What the f**k.

crose1000
Lichess Feedback - threat of temporary ban when not making final move in time#14

I just got banned for taking 6 seconds to make a move. wtf.

crose1000
Lichess Feedback - threat of temporary ban when not making final move in time#8

Plus, this: Sorry :( We had to time you out for a little while. The timeout expires 38 seconds ago. Why?

crose1000
Lichess Feedback - threat of temporary ban when not making final move in time#6

I just got banned for about a 15 second time out. That seems completely unfair to me. In a 3 + 6 game. I was going to create this same thread. Why does lichess assume that you could figure out a posit…

crose1000
Lichess Feedback - time out warning#1

I get the warning letting the game time out instead of resigning warning with maybe 10 or 15 seconds left on the clock. In a complex position that's hardly very much time to spend on a move. This warn…

crose1000
Lichess Feedback - I keep getting banned#8

GoodChessMind "but don't resign early and you shouldn't have a problem! " what kind of advice is this. Absent an intent to manipulate ratings, a person should be free to resign whenever the hell they …

crose1000
Lichess Feedback - Board froze#1

How do I get a game removed from my profile / ratings? I lost because the board froze and wouldn't let me move and I timed out.

crose1000