lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Shakki987"

12 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Intrusive messages from lichess#6

@Le_Patzer83 Opponents horsies don't matter as long as I can control which way my horises face

Shakki987
Lichess Feedback - Intrusive messages from lichess#5

@Tenakel Respectfully disagree. Changing the piece set simply doesn't cut it, I want to change the way the horsies face without changing how the pieces look like. Is it too much to ask?

Shakki987
Lichess Feedback - Intrusive messages from lichess#1

Can not remove or block lichess and their messages will always remain at the top of the inbox. Please leave me alone. Not being able to remove the blogs that are basically advertisement from the front…

Shakki987
General Chess Discussion - Thrilling final sends Savchenko flying to Aktobe for the $50,000 Kazakhstan Cup#8

They let Dlugy play in the lichess qualifiers? https://lichess.org/broadcast/aktobe-open-lichess-qualifier-ko-stage/round-1-quarter-finals/ep5NuUYS

Shakki987
Lichess Feedback - Give me mah points bacc#10

@Cedur216 said in #9: > Your rating was still provisional when you started the game against the guy who was banned. See: 2115? > > It became provisional again because you had a long hiatus from classi…

Shakki987
Lichess Feedback - Give me mah points bacc#8

@Cedur216 said in #4: > because you came up with quite the exact same thing one year ago > > see lichess.org/faq#rating-refund > > you don't get the refund because your classical is still provisional …

Shakki987
Lichess Feedback - Give me mah points bacc#7

@InkyDarkBird said in #6: > What do you not understand? The rating isn't provisional just look at my profile. I don't see why I'm not eligible for the refund.

Shakki987
Lichess Feedback - Give me mah points bacc#5

@Cedur216 said in #4: > because you came up with quite the exact same thing one year ago > > see lichess.org/faq#rating-refund > > you don't get the refund because your classical is still provisional …

Shakki987
Lichess Feedback - Give me mah points bacc#3

@Cedur216 said in #2: > You haven't learned and grown up compared to one year ago ... Who are you? And why would you say that?

Shakki987
Lichess Feedback - Give me mah points bacc#1

https://lichess.org/WVTA5H7O

Shakki987