lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:pirania147"

41 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Board size not saved #2

here it is being saved. i use firefox. make sure that you accept all cookies from lichess.

pirania147
General Chess Discussion - I invite you to play me corespondence chess with computer assistance.#17

the match finished (lichess.org/forum/game-analysis/interesting-match-stockfish-vs-stockfish) i'd like to play another one. join here http://lichess.org/QYhcdi59 (the same rules as before)

pirania147
Game analysis - interesting match (stockfish vs stockfish)#2

good links are: lichess.org/lVOZwg2C lichess.org/pFPgvC6l p.s. how to edit post?

pirania147
Game analysis - interesting match (stockfish vs stockfish)#1

First of all, thanks to Chess_Agent for playing this match. I had a lot of fun playing it. I'm impressed with his iphone strenght (I used PC) These are 2 games we played using our engines. lichess.org…

pirania147
General Chess Discussion - Etiquette Question: How many queens is OK?#2

it depends on yours opponent's mood. but serious players don't do that.

pirania147
General Chess Discussion - I invite you to play me corespondence chess with computer assistance.#15

HI I created new correspondence game. Unrated, 3 days per move, but I hope we will play faster (several moves per day). 3 days are only in case that during weekends sometimes I have no access to inter…

pirania147
General Chess Discussion - I invite you to play me corespondence chess with computer assistance.#9

Hellball Maybe its a good idea to create separate "correspondence chess" with computers allowed?

pirania147
General Chess Discussion - I invite you to play me corespondence chess with computer assistance.#8

good luck Unihedron

pirania147
General Chess Discussion - I invite you to play me corespondence chess with computer assistance.#3

are you sure it must?

pirania147
General Chess Discussion - I invite you to play me corespondence chess with computer assistance.#1

Hi. I'd like to play correspondence chess (classic variant). If you are interested just tell me.

pirania147