lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:RookMassacre1851"

103 forum posts
[You can't access this team forum post]
Lichess Feedback - Puzzle 29611 returns failure for equally valid alternate solution#3

Ugh so many puzzles have this problem, it's brought up so much that we nees further use of the "good move but you can do better" option but nothing is done. These puzzles that Stockfish creates from g…

RookMassacre1851
General Chess Discussion - What is your chess personality?#20

I'm not sure what I think of ths quiz tbh, but I got technician, which is actually very accurate.

RookMassacre1851
Lichess Feedback - This tournament had a really misleading title!#1

http://en.lichess.org/tournament/TDuO6gec Of course, before it was revealed to be a Slav, it was called the Queen's Gambit Declined arena. The problem? Most tournaments state the general opening first…

RookMassacre1851
[You can't access this team forum post]
Lichess Feedback - Another puzzle#6

To be fair there are some puzzles where this fault exists, and it doesn't occur on the other sites.

RookMassacre1851
Lichess Feedback - Can we finally fix the tactics trainer please?#1

It's kind of glaring when the issues of this thing are brough pt up time and time again and yet we've seen absolutely nothing, to be frank. Anyway, I request some very important changes to match the c…

RookMassacre1851
Lichess Feedback - Training problem#2

The "good move but you can do better" feature certainly needs more use and is one of my major problems with this tactic trainer.

RookMassacre1851