lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:SARA_BASU2009"

705 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Answer to a disrespect#8

@CosmicPegasus2006 The world is so that, to everything there is hatred. Each and every thing will have an opposition, where in people will talk bad about the thing. It's not possible for a single pers…

SARA_BASU2009
Off-Topic Discussion - what do u want do to in ur future?#36

@Happygurl28 said in #31: > I'm even more confused now..................................... The main thing is, you don't want to know it. You are not letting it go inside your head. Otherwise if u wan…

SARA_BASU2009
Off-Topic Discussion - Bananas#27

@Pro1234Player said in #26: > "how tall are you?" not "how much tall are you?" At last, someone corrected the person who corrects everyone.

SARA_BASU2009
General Chess Discussion - 4 year old chess player#20

@MrPushwood said in #19: > C'mon, a 4-year-old does NOT need a coach! He does! I got my first coach and started playing chess when I was just 2 years old!

SARA_BASU2009
Off-Topic Discussion - A small part of my biggest papaya .....#34

@TheAstroGuy said in #18: > It's a Bengali thing lmao Exactly, you all won't understand our small thingies. No matter how small the bottles are, it's still reused for drinking. + @KiHjJjH Even if we h…

SARA_BASU2009
Off-Topic Discussion - When school used to be offline, what would you do in class breaks?#24

We used to get a separate break apart from lunch as we used to get lunch from our school. We all used to line-up and go to the dining hall, finish our lunch like the thunder and run to the play area. …

SARA_BASU2009
Off-Topic Discussion - Dialouges in any language#31

Hindi: “Hum jahan khade hote hain line wahi se shuru hoti hai.” “Bade bade deshon mein aisi choti-choti baatein hoti rehti hai, Senorita.”

SARA_BASU2009
Off-Topic Discussion - Is BTS watchable for 11 year old?#21

@CosmicPegasus2006 said in #11: > I see but from which country? I heard about this BTS many times but personally I never took interest in this. It's a Korean Boy Music Band, which is a part of K-POP. …

SARA_BASU2009
[You can't access this team forum post]
[You can't access this team forum post]