lichess.org
Donate

I have significantly noticed in increase of low-quality/non-sense posts in this forum...

I scan the forum probably like once a day, to see if there's anything I'd like to comment on or get any infos.

But recently, many posts are...really childish/bragging/nonsense...

Yes, this is a public forum where users can freely post within the rule but I wonder if a bit stricter rule can be enforced...
<Comment deleted by user>
This post is not of particularly high quality either.
What stricter rule would you try and enforce?
One cannot ban people for bragging or for children being childish.
What is nonsense to one makes sense to another.
The OP mentions posts, not threads.
If somebody posts "hgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgj" in a thread about the Caro-Kann, then that is nonsense, but does not belong in the off topic discussion and it does not fall under threads.
More than half of the games in the game analysis forum are won games, thus fall under bragging. You want to abolish that?
But not everyone who posts their won games in the game analysis forum are bragging. But some sure do, if you remember the thread where one guy posted a correspondence game in which he drew against a 2500+ without actually doing anything on his own and started bragging about it. Threads like those should be abolished.
I would suggest to make keywords mandatory for each post

standard 960 racing kings 3 check antichess
bullet blitz rapid classical correspondence
openings middle game endgame
game theory tournament
bug complaint feature request

Instead of 4 forums there could be one single forum, but users could also select the keywords they want to read
@taigerboy Just ignore the nonsensical posts and threads. Look at things you want to look at and read them. You don't have to read everything.
This might be an appropriate quote"“You can’t stop the birds from flying over your head, but you can keep them from building a nest in your hair.” Not completely accurate but I'm sure you can understand what I'm saying.

You choose what post or thread you want to read, its' unneccessary to read spam, brags and childish posts.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.